Can I help you? When you think about it this is really a simple question and when thought about should have a simple answer. If I can provide something that satisfies a need that you have, then I should be able to help you. For those who are struggling with weight, fitness, or just want to feel better in general, I can help. However, what I find more often then not is that many people who contact me are not ready to start their fitness journey. So in an effort to better serve those in need of help, I wanted to discuss the reasons why someone may not be ready to start and ask for your feedback.
- I do not know where to start.
- I am overwhelmed.
- I have failed at this many times before.
- I do not have time.
- I do not like healthy food.
- I do not like to exercise.
- I do not have the support.
- I do not want to put in the effort required.
- I believe it is too expensive.
- I do not believe getting fit and healthy is worth it.
Are any of these the reasons that are keeping you from getting started? Several months ago, I felt that the same way. I was able to overcome these reasons and find many more reasons why I should become and stay fit and healthy. I would love to hear from you on what you reasons are for not getting started and offer some advice and support that will help you to overcome these reasons. I can help you!